Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
The Abundance Mindset That Resides In you
When you were born, you had your own inbuilt mechanism of an ABUNDANCE MINDSET. Over the years because you did not exercise it enough, The whispers of your abundance mindset were drowned by other disempowering thoughts, the likes of which fit our society’s description of BEING NORMAL.
So you are lucky in the sense that you don’t have to build an abundance mindset from the SCRATCH. You just need to listen and act upon the voice of your abundance mindset more and more.
The Instances Of Abundance Mindset In Your Life
If you take a closer look at some aspects of your life you must have already applied it. It could be that you have lots of good friends in your life (that is where you applied the abundance mindset for your relationships), or you were born in a rich family (that is where you applied the abundance mindset for money), or you have a particular talent that is unique to you (you have applied abundance mindset for that talent).
Let us be clear on one thing. Do you really think that geniuses like Einstein, Edison, Sundar Pichai, and Jeff Bezos, were gifted with some special gifts that you don’t possess?
Or do you believe that we all have unlimited potential, it’s just that some people use the power of their minds to create miracles.
I guess you will choose the 2nd option, or else you won’t be searching for information on an abundance mindset. You would have looked at successful people and thought that ‘I don’t have it in me’ and gone back to the work that probably does not even justify your potential.
Abundance Mindset & Its Relation with The Laws Of The Universe
We all know that our universe is governed by a set of fixed laws. All the great discoveries and inventions that have taken place are in accordance with these laws.
We all have heard and experienced the law of KARMA in our life. Right!
There are certain mindsets that are supported by the law of the universe and if you adopt these mindsets, even you can create miracles in your life.
ABUNDANCE MINDSET is one such mindset.
What is an Abundance Mindset
Abundance mindset is being aware of the ‘lack’ that exists in your reality but training your mind to see limitless possibilities?
It does not mean that you have to turn a blind eye to reality. Rather you should use your current reality as a base to determine what you want your future to be.
For e.g., You want a successful career but your current reality is far from a success, so you tell yourself that right now I am not successful, but if you put in the effort I can be as successful as I want to be.
We all know deep down that we are special. That we deserve all the success and happiness in the world. We all have our own unique ideas and solutions, that we feel have the power to change our life.
We might not voice these ideas publicly or even to the people who are close to us, but During our peaceful and happy moments, we all get such mind-blowing ideas.
The Potential In You
We know that we have the potential to create something big in our life. This potential is a gift given to all human beings by the universe. Even if you don’t use your potential, it lays dormant, but it does not completely vanish from your life. You can choose to use it at any point in your life.
All these are not wishful thinking, it is your abundance mindset nudging you, and by having faith and taking meaningful steps you can make it your reality. When you don’t do justice to your potential, it is not only your loss but a loss for people around you as well.
For e.g., what if Edison had thought that he does not have the potential to do anything big? There would be no light bulb. That would be a big loss to human beings.
We all don’t have to try and make great scientific inventions that will change the life of the entire human race, if you love physics then by all means do that.
All you need to do is a decent enough job, by just believing in your potential and combining it with your passion to create miracles in your life, and who knows if you stick long enough, you could even create miracles for the entire human race.
Here we are talking about infinite potential, so anything is possible right?
Also read my blog 6 Easy Steps To Manifest Your Destiny
Abundance Mindset Meaning
It means to believe that there is more than enough for everyone.
It means to know that there is no limit to creativity and imagination.
It means to think out-of-the-box ideas for all the problems in your life.
It means not seeing the problem as a source of pain but as something which when you overcome can change your life for good.
It means knowing that our life is much more than just putting food on the table and acquiring materialistic things to give us temporary happiness.
The Language Of Scarcity Mindset
If in your thought you hear the words like…
There are not enough good opportunities for everyone.
If I share my resources/knowledge with other people, then I will receive less.
Not everyone can be successful.
If one person is gaining more then the other is at loss.
That is your scarcity mindset infesting shamelessly on your potential. I am not saying that you need to give away everything that you possess, but I am talking about situations where you could have helped easily, but refused to do so.
It also does not mean that you should keep on giving mindlessly so that people become dependent on you. Give enough so that people become empowered by your contributions.
Also, the intention with which you give is important. If you give with the intention that you are making a sacrifice, and you are at a loss, then you will not receive the full benefit of that good karma.
Give with pure loving intention, doing this will benefit not only the person who is receiving it but you as well, it might not benefit you currently, but it will benefit you in future. No good deed goes unnoticed by the eyes of the universe, and the same applies to bad deeds as well. These are not my words, but the LAW OF KARMA.
You might also be interested in reading my blog on 10 Ways to Heal Emotions In Painful relationships
Exercises for Abundance Mindset
Let me explain this to you with the examples of two brothers named Ram and Raavan. Both had a completely different mindset. Read along to find how their mindset would work in different scenarios of their life.
1. Give lots of love and care to yourself
Charity begins at home. The first step towards developing a dominant abundance mindset is being obsessed about yourself, not in an egoistic way but having a beautiful relationship with yourself.
The internal language of Ravan
- I don’t look good, and I hate my body, how I wish God would have given me a better personality. (Lack of love for your body)
- Why do I keep on making so many mistakes? It seems like I cannot do anything right (lack of compassion for yourself)
- How I wish I would have had more loving and rich parents, better education and a happy childhood. My life would be different today. (Lack of acceptance of your past)
The Internal Language of Ram
- I might not be the most handsome person but I will work on my personality and still be attractive.
- I choose to exercise regularly, eat healthy food, drink 10 glasses of water and take excellent care of myself.
- If I don’t know certain things that do not make me dumb. I can learn the skills that I don’t have.
- I am a good human being and I deserve all the happiness in the world.
2. Be Genuinely Happy For The Success Of Other People
Closely observe how you feel when you see other people getting promotions, attracting a fantastic life partner, or having a healthy body. If you don’t feel good and happy for them, then it is your scarcity mindset acting up.
The Internal Language Of Raavan
- He/She is so lucky to get that promotion, she is not even that good. I am way better than them. Why nothing good happens to me?
- She/he is not attractive or smart and still got such a fantastic partner. Life is so unfair, It should be me having them.
- How can he/she have a hot body, good looks, a fantastic career and a loving partner? And look at me, I have nothing good in my life.
The Internal Language of Ram
- I am so happy that my friend/colleague got a promotion. Looking at their success even I am inspired to work hard and be good at my work.
- That person has such a healthy body, if I work out regularly and eat healthy food then I can also sculpt a physique like that.
- It’s great that he/she got such a fantastic life partner. She/he deserves it.
You might also like to read my blog on 4 Easy Tips to Heal All Your Emotional Hurt
3. Have big dreams and goals for yourself
Take a few moments and contemplate what your definition of destiny is. Do you think that destiny is something that happens as per god’s wishes? or do you believe that destiny is in your hands and your present actions create your future?
It goes without saying that you have got to believe that you create your DESTINY!!!
The Internal Language Of Raavan
- All the wrong things happen to me! My luck is only bad! Why has God given me such a bad life?
- No matter what I do, things never work out for me. How I wish I would be living someone else’s life.
The Internal Language Of Ram
- It is important to set goals and have a clear vision of life. Only when I dream big, will I be able to achieve big things.
- I can make the world a better place by fulfilling my dreams.
- My future is in my hands. What I do today creates my future.
- It is important to work towards my goals every day.
4. View Life With Gratitude Tinted Glass
If you have to give an exam on the subject of gratitude, then what would be your score? The higher the score the more abundant your life would be. So aim to top this subject.
The Language Of Raavan
- There is nothing good in my life. Just having a roof above my head is not enough.
How I wish I could afford to eat at High-end restaurants instead of just being satisfied with simple meals.
- I just don’t want to be contended with what I have. I want to live a better life.
The Language Of Ram
- I am grateful that my basic needs are fulfilled. If I want to live a luxurious life, my boss, partner or parents do not have to provide it. I can do that for myself.
- If I am not grateful for what I have, it will be difficult for me to achieve success with an ungrateful attitude.
I am not saying that you just need to be grateful for whatever cards life has dealt you with, and not dream big.
The trick lies in…
Being grateful for what you have and then dreaming big, putting in the efforts everyday and achieving it.
It is all about BALANCE.
5. Be Aware Of Your Words
Suppose you have an exam but if you think that “I hate to study, It is so difficult to cram all this knowledge in my brain etc.” Do you think you will be motivated to study? No Right!
Similarly, if you tell yourself that if “I want to be successful, I will need to study, I can put in a few hours and score good marks.” Now these lines will motivate you to study. RIGH!
Likewise, only when you use words such as “I have it in me to achieve my dreams. Success will be 100% guaranteed for me.” Only then will you be motivated to take steps towards your goals.
You cannot make an excellent dish by using rotten ingredients. In the same way, you cannot achieve success by using rotten words.
The Language of Raavan
- I hate Mondays. It is so difficult to earn money and be successful.
- My work is so boring. I don’t like the work I do. How I wish My work would be more fun.
The Language of Ram
- I love my work because it gives me an opportunity to earn money.
- Not everything about my work is exciting and fun, but I can still manage it well.
Again I am not telling you to ignore your reality. Just change the language about how you decipher your reality into a positive one. Because to be HONEST negative language has brought nothing but unhappiness in your life.
Also check out my blog
How Can You Trump Scarcity Mindset
You must have found that certain people are so charismatic that you automatically are drawn towards them? There are certain qualities that make them charismatic.
In the same fashion, the abundance mindset also finds certain qualities endearing. Which if you develop, you will find the abundance mindset bestow itself upon you.
Let us see how you can lure an abundance mindset: 4 Ways In Which Your Present Thoughts Affects Your Life
1. Give Compliments
Learn the art of giving GENUINE compliments. When you appreciate other people, by the law of karma other people will also start appreciating you.
We all have experienced that appreciation works as an excellent motivation to give our best.
Kindly Note: It is important for you to feel good when you give compliments.
It’s like doing a charity because you are making someone else feel good and happy, and a charity has to be done with a pure heart.
Be OBSESSED with giving compliments to people. When you give compliments you will receive two blessings in your life 1)Appreciation from others and 2) Beautiful relationships.
You only have to give one thing, but you will receive two things. That is a sign of a good INVESTMENT.
2. Negotiate to build a win-win situation for all
Make sure that whatever arrangements you make, it has to be in favour of everyone. If you want your deals to be successful and attract abundance in your life then it has to benefit everyone.
Tricking other people will cause you more harm than the people with whom you dealt unfairly. I will explain to you how.
When you trick other people you only harm them once, but your habit of cheating people will come into play in all your deals. Now, when the universal law of WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND comes into action, you will be the biggest loser in the end.
Always try to keep a healthy balance between your interests and the interest of other people at heart for all your undertakings that involve other people.
Create a WIN-WIN situation for all with whom you NEGOTIATE.
3. Be a lifelong student
Technically in the eyes of the universe, you can never be smarter than any other person.
There is some good quality or skills in each one of us that is unique to us, try to dig out those qualities in other people and be humble to learn from them.
E.g., your father could be highly disciplined or your spouse can forget the past easily. These are some amazing qualities to harbour.
Likewise, you also need to share your knowledge and skills in order to be abundant in life. Knowledge expands when you share. For e.g., You get new insights and fresh perspectives from the people with whom you share your skills.
The trick lies in…
Keeping a balance between Learning from others and sharing your knowledge with others
4. Have fun with imagination
Work out your imagination muscle when to think about your future. Create as glorious a picture as possible for you.
When you start something new and your mind tells you that what if it turns out to be wrong, you have to back answer and reply what if it turns out to be awesome?
Train your mind to create beautiful pictures of your life, and back them up with your consistent EFFORTS. Without effort, all those pictures will fall into the category of daydreaming.
CONSISTENT EFFORTS ARE IMPORTANT!!!
5. Be Aware of What Is Going on In Your Mind
Like how you are fully aware of what mistakes your government is doing, or even what are the bad habits of your close friends and family members. Likewise, be aware of what commentary is going on in your head.
If you find yourself in the middle of complaints, blame, judging other people or revisiting painful past memories then develop the willpower to change that commentary. Preferably into the one that brings you closer to your big dreams.
Develop the habit of scrutinising your mind and removing any weeds of negative thoughts.
Also, check out my blog on 3 Essential Raw Materials To Create Positive Thoughts
Advantages of Abundance mindset
Check out the gifts you will receive when you successfully breed an abundance mindset in your life:
- Success will be your loyal partner
- Stress will ditch your life
- You will stop craving happiness from materialistic things
- Form deeper and more meaningful relations
- Your confidence levels will skyrocket
- Insecurity won’t bother you anymore
- Gratitude will rule your life
Last But Not The Least
This is my recipe for abundance mindset…
For you, there could be something else that works, so grab all your relevant ingredients (qualities) mix them with some of my ingredients and prepare your customised Abundance Mindset recipe.
Do let me know whether my recipe of abundance mindset was successful in motivating you to think THINK BETTER and ACT BETTER.